DID YOU KNOW?
CDI also provides consulting and training to local schools, districts, and education organizations based on the expertise developed in the CDI Scholars Program.
We are currently looking for new partners.
SERVICES PROVIDED INCLUDE:
- Diagnostic assessment of college advising program
- One-on-one coaching and feedback for college advisors
- Online curriculum aligned with consulting framework
- Strategies and resources specifically tailored for first-generation-to-college students from low-income families
- Support for the following topics:
- College Match and Fit
- College Application Support
- Financial Aid and Literacy
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Collaboration with School Staff
- College Transitions
- College Tracking
- Parent Engagement
OUR PARTNERSHIP IMPACT
DC Prep (K-8 Charter Schools)
Development of Alumni Support Program to provide college advising to former DC Prep students
96% of DC Prep’s first five cohorts of graduates have earned their high school diplomas. 74% have matriculated to college, with a 78% persistence rate.
General college advising professional development
City College High School saw a 146% improvement in the selectivity of colleges to which students were accepted.
E.L. Haynes Public
Development of college office to serve the school’s first graduating class
100% of E.L. Haynes’ first graduates, the Class of 2015, were accepted to at least one college.